Kyanite - Orange Raw $1
Use the crystals in meditation, journaling, contemplation and guidance, by placing it on your body, carrying in your pocket, bag, or by placing it near you on your night table or work space. Read into the message and meaning behind the crystal, look at it, and absorb the positive energy from it.
How to Clean Crystals
- Soak in water (but not Malachite, Lapis, Pyrite, Selenite, Tourmaline or Turquoise as they will get chalky)
- Place in moonlight or sunlight to clean and charge (but not Amethyst as it will dull)
- Place in presence of candle light
- Cover with sea salt for 24 hours
- Clear using Sage/Palo Santo
- Place around Tibetan Singing Bowl or Bells while using them
- Bury in sand, soil or brown rice over night
- Lightwork – connect to Divine light and "visualize" a clearing light getting rid of negative energy and charging your crystals
- Place on top of Selenite logs to charge and clear other crystals
- Pyramid shapes clear and charge crystals
Different colours have different properties.
Magenta: Helps improve energy levels, self-respect, and composure. Aids in concentration and mental focus.
Violet: Ease of self peace, love, and concern for others. Improves self-respect and is relaxing.
Blue: Improves communicative ability and allows for physical and mental expansion and relaxation.
Turquoise: Supportive. Refreshes and alleviates stress. Holds leadership quality without being oppressive.
Green: Balancing the physical and emotional, while also improving vitality and health. Stability and equilibrium.
Yellow Bright, light, happy and joyous. Contributes to raising letting go and getting in tune with the ethereal realm.
Orange: Natural antidepressant, happiness, and aids in the digestive tract. Contributes to letting go and ease.
Red: Improves vitality and energy. Invigorating and activates vitals in a supportive manner. Counteracts exhaustion.
Different Crystals can be used to help improve different Chakras.
Crown: This chakra connects one to the divine. Higher wisdom and connection to higher planes. Inner peace and integration with cosmic energy.
Thrid Eye: Connects one to information beyond science and the physical plane. Spiritual wisdom can be obtained and understood through this channel.
Throat: Allows for inner feelings and manifestations of human experience to be transformed into expression. Reflection, communication, and sharing.
Heart: This is the centre of the chakra system, holding an equal balance to the physical and metaphysical. Free love, and the neutralization of negative feelings.
Solar Plexus: Impulse based centre, promoting wishes and desires to be acted upon. Expression of the personality manifests through action.
Sacral: Connects one to their inner creative energy. Feelings and emotions flow freely, and manages relations of lovers and friends alike.
Root: Connects one to the earth, the physical world. The "I am" and "Being" center. The foundation for spiritual evolution to grow upwards from.